XP for lockpicking

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
User avatar
Turtle
Council Member
Posts: 170
Joined: August 30th, 2008, 5:57 am

XP for lockpicking

Post by Turtle »

Waiting for the Mac release....

Meanwhile, I'm wondering if XP scales the same for picking locks in Book II as in Book I; if I remember correctly, picking a lock with a 50% or better chance of success netted you zero XP. It discouraged me from raising the skill very high as a result.

Anybody know?
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1469
Joined: December 11th, 2007, 6:51 am
Location: Wandering the Rift

Re: XP for lockpicking

Post by Randomizer »

Experience has been changed:

25 XP multiplied by the lock or trap level

So the easiest lock gives 25 XP and the hardest a level 10 lock gives 250 XP.
Your chance of picking the lock improves 3% per level of Pick Locks.
User avatar
Turtle
Council Member
Posts: 170
Joined: August 30th, 2008, 5:57 am

Re: XP for lockpicking

Post by Turtle »

Regardless of Pick Locks level?

Sweet.
Post Reply