Need more buttons/spell keys

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
Michi
Apprentice
Posts: 22
Joined: August 16th, 2006, 7:10 am

Need more buttons/spell keys

Post by Michi »

Hi,

being used to World of Warcraft and other online games, it would be nice if I could put as many spells as I wanted on some kind of hotbar... being limited to 10 keys and every other spell accessed via the spellbook interface is very clumsy.

Any possibility of expanding those 10 keys... either using ctrl/alt/shift or just a "bar" where i can put additional spells?

Thanks,
Michi
Krafen
Council Member
Posts: 163
Joined: January 25th, 2008, 11:34 am

Re: Need more buttons/spell keys

Post by Krafen »

I agree it would be nice to have more spell shortcut keys. Between combat spells, utility spells, and buffing spells, I run out quickly.

Shortcut bars seem to work a little better in games where you can select a target. Adding [SHIFT] [ALT] and [CTRL] modifiers for the number keys would probably work well, though.
Post Reply