Shadowmirk
Shadowmirk
Subject unrealated
but my real question was I wonder what they used to develop this game with? Becasue in baldurds gate series people made forums and websites dedicated to making mods and npcs and bending the infinity engine. EX: toolsets other developers made so other people can use
.
-
King_ov_Death
- Senior Council Member
- Posts: 236
- Joined: August 8th, 2009, 7:47 pm
- Location: El Palomar, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Re: Shadowmirk
I don't know, but for Book III a "developer's toolset" wil be released for players to make their own adventures.JabaDaba wrote:Subject unrealatedbut my real question was I wonder what they used to develop this game with? Becasue in baldurds gate series people made forums and websites dedicated to making mods and npcs and bending the infinity engine. EX: toolsets other developers made so other people can use
.
Edit: Also, why did you put "Shadowmirk" as a subject??