Mana in Book 2

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply
User avatar
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1078
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
Contact:

Mana in Book 2

Post by Evnissyen »

This might've been brought up already and I've forgotten... but: will mana regeneration and/or mana cost be altered in Book 2 so that life is made easier for dedicated spellcasters?

(In fact, I'm almost sure I remember a discussion on this subject, many many moons ago, I just don't remember whether it was concluded that Book II would handle mana differently.)
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
User avatar
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin
Posts: 3900
Joined: July 6th, 2006, 11:31 am
Location: The Grid
Contact:

Re: Mana in Book 2

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

No, there have been no changes to Mana regeneration. Don't confuse E:B2 with an action RPG- a pure Mage is going to be the hardest class-type to build (during the early levels) and then potentially they become ridiculously powerful if you devote all their Skill and Attribute points towards their craft. Just like they should. :twisted:
User avatar
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain
Posts: 1078
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 12:28 pm
Location: Elizabeth Warren Land
Contact:

Re: Mana in Book 2

Post by Evnissyen »

...Cool. Okay, this gives me a reason to go back into the game again and work on the magic-only character I abandoned.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Post Reply