I decided to play the game to see how far a character can progress. My 'Ranger Lord' (I couldn't call him that until the Ranger Lord bracers were available)
Is a level 21 Supreme Archmaster and at this point the experience/level points appear to have leveled out. Is this as far as you can go?
I do appear to be able to kill everything without breaking a sweat.............
On another topic; I've killed all the guards and been given Destroyer status but, I don't know how to save a screen shot on my mac to post on here.
Any ideas?
Supreme Archmaster
Re: Supreme Archmaster SPOILER response.
I've done all the various endings, good guy, bad guy, kill the guards. I just went back for fun really to see how far a character could go.
On another point; after killing all the guards it's a shame that the ending which followed this scenario was the same as the 'bad guy' one.
I had effectively killed the good and bad guys so, something tongue in cheek like Conan looking bored on his throne as an end screen would of been fun.
On another point; after killing all the guards it's a shame that the ending which followed this scenario was the same as the 'bad guy' one.
I had effectively killed the good and bad guys so, something tongue in cheek like Conan looking bored on his throne as an end screen would of been fun.
-
Dragonlady
- Illustrious

- Posts: 1466
- Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
- Location: CA, USA or Knumythia
Re: Supreme Archmaster
Bob wrote:I decided to play the game to see how far a character can progress. My 'Ranger Lord' (I couldn't call him that until the Ranger Lord bracers were available)
Is a level 21 Supreme Archmaster and at this point the experience/level points appear to have leveled out. Is this as far as you can go?
I do appear to be able to kill everything without breaking a sweat.............
On another topic; I've killed all the guards and been given Destroyer status but, I don't know how to save a screen shot on my mac to post on here.
Any ideas?
I have a Mac, my son told me to do: "Shift Apple 3" or"Shift Apple 4" <-get part of screen shot. I tried it and it works. I use Shift apple 3 most and trim with GraphicConverter program. (Apple = the apple symbol on the key next to the space key)
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
-
Kreador Freeaxe
- Major General

- Posts: 2469
- Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm
Re: Supreme Archmaster
Or on newer Apple keyboards, it just says Command.Dragonlady wrote:I have a Mac, my son told me to do: "Shift Apple 3" or"Shift Apple 4" <-get part of screen shot. I tried it and it works. I use Shift apple 3 most and trim with GraphicConverter program. (Apple = the apple symbol on the key next to the space key)
---
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.