Find the locket of Kristas Brother in Grimmhold

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Post Reply
DetlevH
Apprentice
Posts: 23
Joined: March 8th, 2008, 4:21 am

Find the locket of Kristas Brother in Grimmhold

Post by DetlevH »

Hi,

can't find it. Please help!

Best regards,

Detlev
DetlevH
Apprentice
Posts: 23
Joined: March 8th, 2008, 4:21 am

Post by DetlevH »

Culmination wrote:Have a look at this screenshot.
Thank you, i was so blind! I already got it. She gaves me the quest but i already got the locket´.

Why can't i tell her this at the same moment, or did i had the option, i can't remember :roll: ?
Regards,

Detlev

My beloved brother, i will retaliate you!
User avatar
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious
Posts: 1466
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Location: CA, USA or Knumythia

Post by Dragonlady »

DetlevH wrote:
Culmination wrote:Have a look at this screenshot.
Thank you, i was so blind! I already got it. She gaves me the quest but i already got the locket´.

Why can't i tell her this at the same moment, or did i had the option, i can't remember :roll: ?
As I recall, it was at the very bottom of your options. Easy to miss. I did the first time.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Post Reply