Well I mean putting the Mercantile skill that high makes money essentially worthless. You don't ever have to buy anything because the prices become negative, and everything you sell is more than 200% its original worth.
I think that most of the skills have appreciable limits - for instance, 99 Cartography doesn't do anything more than 25 would, but skills like swords or bows or Elemental Magick are of course enhanced.[/i]
edit money?
it's not that tricky. i use hexedit, works fine for me. pick the slot (if you use qucik save it's slot 1) and open the file called 'char'.
and then you just start changing the numbers, beginning at the end of the third row. the important numbers are separated by three sets of '00' - and 01 means 1, 0A=10, 1A=26 and so on ...
i don't know if this is helpful?
and then you just start changing the numbers, beginning at the end of the third row. the important numbers are separated by three sets of '00' - and 01 means 1, 0A=10, 1A=26 and so on ...
i don't know if this is helpful?
HAHA I figured it out. Thanks for the response. I was updating the wrong slot
. I gave my character too much XD. I've been going around and finding stuff in there slowly working my way around, but I can't find the money. But, as someone pointed out, it doesn't matter if you have way huge high Mercantile, because they'll pay you to buy their merchandise.
.
I GOT IT!!!