Yes, I did look through the threads and could not find this answer...
Bradon's Inscribed Ring
Bradon's Inscribed Ring
Found Bradon's ring however, his sister is gone...who or what do I turn this ring to in order to complete the Quest? Thanks.
Yes, I did look through the threads and could not find this answer...
Yes, I did look through the threads and could not find this answer...
Aha! And if this is the case - what to do? Is the quest null and void? I do actually remember being attacked by a bunch of thugs at the time and as I ran past her camp, they were attacking her. They probably killed her.Odium wrote:My first guess: The poor Lady became noximander fodder
You did not pass by her with a few noximander on your trail?
She might have tried to help you ... and as soon as you were out of sight, those pests will have turned their interest towards her. With quite lethal consequences for her
So my question is then, do I just sell this ring since I can't give it back to her??