Help ? how do i get through the southern gate ? where is the key, also in the tanglewood Ossuary i have done the 4 chests and get the item but there is also another gate i am unable to get through and help would be most welcome as i am now unable to advance.
to do that i must have to go through the only gate in there i cannot open, how do i get through the gate i cannot find any levers od secret walls i am missing something but dont know what?
must have missed something else in there as i cant remember seeing any switche's, i have the easter egg will go back and check it out again thanks for the help
bob.d wrote:i think you can pick it up in darkford ... just threaten your way in and grab it.
I finished the game but, I never did get into Darkford. Never got the 'threaten' option. Or, if I did, it vanished later on. I found my way thru the Ossuary and also the portal in the basement so that was easy enough to get around. Did I maybe do something wrong early on that removed the 'threaten' line from my dialogue with the guards? Just wondering.