Search found 4 matches

by Sir Markus
October 1st, 2010, 12:04 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Is There a way to bring back Edwin?
Replies: 7
Views: 4011

Re: Is There a way to bring back Edwin?

Wow that program works great and it's easy to use. I got 1000 exp. and 900 gold for bringing back Edwin and finishing the two quests that need his NPC for completion. Thanks again for the help!
by Sir Markus
October 1st, 2010, 11:49 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Is There a way to bring back Edwin?
Replies: 7
Views: 4011

Re: Is There a way to bring back Edwin?

xolotl wrote:
Sir Markus wrote:"This editor only works with Eschalon I. This file is from Eschalon II."
There should be a couple of items in your start menu - one works for Book 1, the other for Book 2.
I just found it and was coming back to post. Thanks again for the help!
by Sir Markus
October 1st, 2010, 11:43 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Is There a way to bring back Edwin?
Replies: 7
Views: 4011

Re: Is There a way to bring back Edwin?

Thanks for the suggestions. Regarding the editor, I downloaded it and installed the program, but when I try opening up files, I get an error message that says something like "This editor only works with Eschalon I. This file is from Eschalon II." Is there a separate Eschalon II editor for download ...
by Sir Markus
September 30th, 2010, 7:23 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Is There a way to bring back Edwin?
Replies: 7
Views: 4011

Is There a way to bring back Edwin?

I accidently killed Edwin, and I really don't want to start the game over. Is there a way to edit the game so he's not dead anymore? I have a quest that I wont be able to finish with him being gone, and was just wondering if there's any way to bring him back. Thanks!