Search found 6 matches
- May 17th, 2014, 7:25 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
- Topic: Can't load save game (stuck in a cave)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 42546
Re: Can't load save game (stuck in a cave)
I see it's a while ago people we're talking about this, but I'm playing the first book right now and I noticed that I had the same problem. A lot of crashes while being in the Mysterious Cave and I couldn't get out (after loading the exit it crashed every time). The only thing I could do was load ...
- June 21st, 2010, 8:23 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: can't find Saint Gilhelm?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4179
Re: can't find Saint Gilhelm?
Have you found the Lockston Hall Academia in Port Kuudad? That's north of the city. It shouldn't be hard to find him in this building.
- June 19th, 2010, 6:42 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Port Kuudad
- Replies: 14
- Views: 9893
Re: Port Kuudad
Decoration is also needed
we shouldn't want it all...
- June 9th, 2010, 4:09 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: skill point in elemental / divination for a wizard
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7054
Re: skill point in elemental / divination for a wizard
Haha, yes, that's what I do!Gorgon Rider wrote:With. So if you find a ring or other item that boosts the stat, it will allow you to learn more spells.
- June 9th, 2010, 4:04 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: skill point in elemental / divination for a wizard
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7054
Re: skill point in elemental / divination for a wizard
Your stat - Intelligence or Wisdom - determines what tier spells you can learn, and also how many total spells you can learn.
Your casting skill determines what level you can cast a spell at. I don't remember the total needed to cast tier 3 spells at level 6, but it's substantially higher than 11 ...
Your casting skill determines what level you can cast a spell at. I don't remember the total needed to cast tier 3 spells at level 6, but it's substantially higher than 11 ...
- June 9th, 2010, 2:43 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: skill point in elemental / divination for a wizard
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7054
Re: skill point in elemental / divination for a wizard
Yes, there is. You may you use in the middle of the game some important spells when fighting against enemies. And when you want to cast them on a high level you will need an elemental skill of at least 17 (or 20, the highest).
*edit*
I missed the part about 'tier 1,2 or 3 spells'. Do you need a ...
*edit*
I missed the part about 'tier 1,2 or 3 spells'. Do you need a ...