As I remember power levels for spells changes at odd numbered skills (1,3,5,7) - for casting a spell on 4th level you need 7 in elemental.kelticpete wrote:never hurts to have 8 pts in elemental
Search found 4 matches
- June 4th, 2010, 9:29 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: advice on my ranger.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7141
Re: advice on my ranger.
- June 4th, 2010, 6:48 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Cant find the ore in farrock cave.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2145
Re: Cant find the ore in farrock cave.
I found ore in one of that spider's dropped bag.Odium wrote:Turn right at the second junction when entering from Everdale. There is a lootbag lying on the ground guarded by two or three spiders.
- June 3rd, 2010, 6:00 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: MIRE TROLLS
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2551
Re: MIRE TROLLS
I can kill him with skill focus(??), it takes the most of health, after that Power strikes (3-4) and it's dead.
A was using a bow, they just can't get close to me. But when it sudden regenerates, it can kick me couple of times (on Forsaken coast it hardly was twice). As I remember i was 5-6 or 7 lvl ...
A was using a bow, they just can't get close to me. But when it sudden regenerates, it can kick me couple of times (on Forsaken coast it hardly was twice). As I remember i was 5-6 or 7 lvl ...
- June 3rd, 2010, 5:26 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: convent well
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3283
Re: convent well
only found 125 gold but that will go towards arrows. (starting to regret playing a ranger...)
Rangers rules!
And I'm one of them.
Some helpful tips:
1. When you have a skill focus you can kill most of enemies in ONE blow!
2. When you gain 1!!! (by book) or 2 (by "smart hat") points in ...