MIRE TROLLS

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Post Reply

are the mire Trolls too easy

they are very easy i can kill em with my bare fists.
5
23%
i found them very hard actually.
0
No votes
they were allright.
8
36%
at first they were hard and then got easier.
9
41%
 
Total votes: 22

User avatar
Aldbeski
Marshall
Posts: 133
Joined: August 28th, 2009, 5:30 am
Contact:

MIRE TROLLS

Post by Aldbeski »

i remember during the development of Book 2 when BW first mentioned the mire troll i thought oh man that's gonna be a proplem but now they just seem too easy to be a threat i actually managed to kill them one by one with my Lv5 Abyssal Freeze (i'm Level 7), so what do you think?
P.s : excuse my bad English

Didn't reach my expectations (Eschalon Book 3)>> But Still, A Great Game nevertheless
Hedin
Pledge
Posts: 4
Joined: May 20th, 2010, 5:58 am

Re: MIRE TROLLS

Post by Hedin »

I can kill him with skill focus(??), it takes the most of health, after that Power strikes (3-4) and it's dead.
A was using a bow, they just can't get close to me. But when it sudden regenerates, it can kick me couple of times (on Forsaken coast it hardly was twice). As I remember i was 5-6 or 7 lvl - didn't event get in Port Caudad (found Citizen pass later), but my best skill is bow.
Troll is too easy for a bowman - they don't live in groups, you have enough time to reset skill focus(??), even without waiting for reset - while you coming to the next one it's already resets... :wink:
User avatar
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious
Posts: 1466
Joined: August 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm
Location: CA, USA or Knumythia

Re: MIRE TROLLS

Post by Dragonlady »

SuPeR RaPPeR wrote:i remember during the development of Book 2 when BW first mentioned the mire troll i thought oh man that's gonna be a proplem but now they just seem too easy to be a threat i actually managed to kill them one by one with my Lv5 Abyssal Freeze (i'm Level 7), so what do you think?
I found them a problem at first, until I got the Abyssal Freeze spell. Love that spell! :) I use it on the beetles too. Trying to use fire, weapon I'd have to be a much higher level to tackle the trolls, especially as they kept regenerating. Putting them in hibernation stops that nicely. :lol:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
User avatar
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate
Posts: 1473
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 1:11 pm

Re: MIRE TROLLS

Post by CrazyBernie »

I eat trolls for breakfast.
User avatar
Gorgon Rider
Marshall
Posts: 100
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 1:42 pm
Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada

Re: MIRE TROLLS

Post by Gorgon Rider »

I say Ban the trolls! Oh, wait. Heh. I found them easy, but never got to that area until just last night and my character is level 12, so that likely has a lot to do with it. :wink:
Post Reply