Search found 3 matches

by huzh
May 18th, 2010, 3:09 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Bugs with Multiple Game Windows...
Replies: 2
Views: 1649

Bugs with Multiple Game Windows...

Everyone could easily verify this bug to replicate inventories from one saving file to another by running two windows simultaneously.Eg.First figure leaves a satchel in Everdale by replacing inside with reagents to its own inventories.When the second figure enters Everdale, he could find that ...
by huzh
May 17th, 2010, 2:28 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Exit in talushorn level 2? *spoiler maybe*
Replies: 4
Views: 3608

Re: Exit in talushorn level 2? *spoiler maybe*

yodabomb wrote:There are a lot of explosive barrels around. Look for something you can blow up.
Thanks. I relied too much on fireballs...
by huzh
May 17th, 2010, 1:42 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Exit in talushorn level 2? *spoiler maybe*
Replies: 4
Views: 3608

Exit in talushorn level 2? *spoiler maybe*

Anyone knows a exit on talushorn level 2? I explored the whole floor and only to find one lever that is touchable. After watched two spoilers fighting a minotaur and killed some minotaurs, I simply couldn't go any further...Did I miss something? Hope someone can provide me a idea...