I've done all the various endings, good guy, bad guy, kill the guards. I just went back for fun really to see how far a character could go.
On another point; after killing all the guards it's a shame that the ending which followed this scenario was the same as the 'bad guy' one.
I had effectively ...
Search found 8 matches
- June 20th, 2008, 10:52 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Supreme Archmaster
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2226
- June 20th, 2008, 10:41 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Supreme Archmaster
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2226
Supreme Archmaster
I decided to play the game to see how far a character can progress. My 'Ranger Lord' (I couldn't call him that until the Ranger Lord bracers were available)
Is a level 21 Supreme Archmaster and at this point the experience/level points appear to have leveled out. Is this as far as you can go?
I do ...
Is a level 21 Supreme Archmaster and at this point the experience/level points appear to have leveled out. Is this as far as you can go?
I do ...
- March 25th, 2008, 9:27 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: A giant's skull, an acorn and a letter from Pandora
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2839
- March 24th, 2008, 11:59 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: A giant's skull, an acorn and a letter from Pandora
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2839
- March 24th, 2008, 11:05 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: A giant's skull, an acorn and a letter from Pandora
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2839
A giant's skull, an acorn and a letter from Pandora
What the hell do i do with these things? And where is Pandora? quite frankly I'm thinking of throwing her letter away, It wasn't the real name of Sonia was it? I killed her a while ago.............
- March 15th, 2008, 1:28 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Blackwater Spoiler (don't read if your newish to your game)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1980
Blackwater Spoiler (don't read if your newish to your game)
Hi again,
Does anyone know, who has had a good look around the vault that is, if there is anyway of opening the back gate in? or, if there is another route in via that passageway? Just curious really it's always nice to find new stuff.
Cheers.
Oh, by the way, I killed the goblin and guards, just ...
Does anyone know, who has had a good look around the vault that is, if there is anyway of opening the back gate in? or, if there is another route in via that passageway? Just curious really it's always nice to find new stuff.
Cheers.
Oh, by the way, I killed the goblin and guards, just ...
- March 15th, 2008, 12:05 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Finished the game Spoilers etc.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1471
Finished the game Spoilers etc.
Hi,
Finished with a level 11 'journeyman' don't know if that's good or not anyway, I've got several options from my save point. I can grab all of Grumak's gold and go out the way i came in, run around a little longer, spend the loot and go up a level or two because I've tried the good guy bad guy ...
Finished with a level 11 'journeyman' don't know if that's good or not anyway, I've got several options from my save point. I can grab all of Grumak's gold and go out the way i came in, run around a little longer, spend the loot and go up a level or two because I've tried the good guy bad guy ...
- March 10th, 2008, 3:10 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Shadowmirk stupidity..........
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2293
Shadowmirk stupidity..........
Hi everyone,
So, I've pretty much finished the game but, a while back in Shadowmirk after blasting a few undead and emptying the trunk of the wizard hat potion of strength etc i left and sold them..................I need that key! i have the rest but obviously need some kind of strength potion to ...
So, I've pretty much finished the game but, a while back in Shadowmirk after blasting a few undead and emptying the trunk of the wizard hat potion of strength etc i left and sold them..................I need that key! i have the rest but obviously need some kind of strength potion to ...