Page 1 of 1

How to get v 1.02 via GOG ?

Posted: April 7th, 2014, 3:46 pm
by KarlXII
I have just bought the game on www.gog.com but it says version 1.0 [R]. How do I get the 1.02 version ?

Re: How to get v 1.02 via GOG ?

Posted: April 7th, 2014, 3:50 pm
by KarlXII
Thanks for quick reply, ok, so I guess I´ll have to wait until I start out with this game. I should have bought it at the basiliskgames.com website.

Re: How to get v 1.02 via GOG ?

Posted: April 7th, 2014, 6:34 pm
by mbrowne
KarlXII wrote:Thanks for quick reply, ok, so I guess I´ll have to wait until I start out with this game. I should have bought it at the basiliskgames.com website.
Nah. There are advantage$ to playing the original ver$ion. And you can always start over later.

Re: How to get v 1.02 via GOG ?

Posted: April 10th, 2014, 9:41 am
by KarlXII
I am still waiting for the new GOG version. I hope it will be obvious on their download page that a patch is released. I am checking several times a day now. If I am not having the new version at Friday night then I will have to buy Age of Wonders 3 in the meantime :-)

Re: How to get v 1.02 via GOG ?

Posted: April 10th, 2014, 10:18 am
by BasiliskWrangler
GoG was sent the update today. They said it would be posted within 48 hours.

Steam is a little more complicated and will likely take a few more days.

Re: How to get v 1.02 via GOG ?

Posted: April 10th, 2014, 12:01 pm
by KarlXII
Thanks for the update! I am really looking forward to start on the game.