Page 1 of 1

Question re: imbue

Posted: March 23rd, 2014, 1:41 am
by rayres
How many enchantments can armour have on it? I saw some base 10 armour with +2 strength on it. Can I buy this armour and then harden it?

Thanks.

Rob

Re: Question re: imbue

Posted: March 23rd, 2014, 1:58 am
by IJBall
rayres wrote:How many enchantments can armour have on it? I saw some base 10 armour with +2 strength on it. Can I buy this armour and then harden it?
In Book II, the maximum number of 'imbue' enhancements that can be placed on armor or weapons is three - it is almost certainly three 'max' in Book III as well.

Re: Question re: imbue

Posted: March 23rd, 2014, 2:27 pm
by Leyden
I can confirm that three is the limit, as I tried to further augment Bittersting, and promptly blew it to smithereens! :cry: