Some Misc Questions
Posted: March 20th, 2014, 11:21 pm
I have several questions:
1. I never gambled with Lucky in Old Moonrise, so I haven't killed him. Yet Valk in the magic store is hostile to me. (I am not sure if I stole anything from him or not). I am a fighter with no spells, so I don't need him as a vendor. I don't want to use the editor in case of bugs, and I am concerned about deleting the map files. What quest does he give? Is he a trainer? If I am not missing out on anything important, I won't worry about it.
2. Is there any use of the repository for non-mages? I have the gildedmoon pendant for entrance. I eventually get to a lever I need a spell or key to unlock. I assume I get the key later?
3. Is there any use for bars of mithril, etc.?
4. I completed the quest to craft a weapon in Rockhammer and found a 2nd craft hammer. Can I sell it?
5. There is a tree in Mirkland at the end of a small bridge leading nowhere. I click on it, but nothing happens. What is it used for?
Thanks.
Rob
1. I never gambled with Lucky in Old Moonrise, so I haven't killed him. Yet Valk in the magic store is hostile to me. (I am not sure if I stole anything from him or not). I am a fighter with no spells, so I don't need him as a vendor. I don't want to use the editor in case of bugs, and I am concerned about deleting the map files. What quest does he give? Is he a trainer? If I am not missing out on anything important, I won't worry about it.
2. Is there any use of the repository for non-mages? I have the gildedmoon pendant for entrance. I eventually get to a lever I need a spell or key to unlock. I assume I get the key later?
3. Is there any use for bars of mithril, etc.?
4. I completed the quest to craft a weapon in Rockhammer and found a 2nd craft hammer. Can I sell it?
5. There is a tree in Mirkland at the end of a small bridge leading nowhere. I click on it, but nothing happens. What is it used for?
Thanks.
Rob