Page 1 of 1
member searches and authorization
Posted: February 25th, 2014, 11:23 pm
by kelticpete
so I was trying so search members and it says I am not authorized.
how do you get authorized?
Re: member searches and authorization
Posted: February 25th, 2014, 11:28 pm
by Vroqren
I believe I was experiencing the same problem as you right after the forums got reset (early fall of 2013).
EDIT: And am once again.
The only place I can view it is the "find a member" link when sending a PM, but I don't have access. I'm sure BW will be able to fix it, I'm just not sure when.
Re: member searches and authorization
Posted: February 26th, 2014, 12:12 am
by kelticpete
so i guess the admins fix that?
Re: member searches and authorization
Posted: February 26th, 2014, 3:52 am
by Anthea
I can't do anything without writing comments. No PN function, no look in other Profiles, every comment has to be first read by a Moderator. I know this is because of many Spamaccounts. But I would like to know when I will be able to use all functions of the forum? I searched the forum, but found no answer.
Re: member searches and authorization
Posted: February 28th, 2014, 3:41 am
by kelticpete
Yeah I still am locked out of stuff
Re: member searches and authorization
Posted: February 28th, 2014, 8:07 am
by Kreador Freeaxe
Anthea wrote:I can't do anything without writing comments. No PN function, no look in other Profiles, every comment has to be first read by a Moderator. I know this is because of many Spamaccounts. But I would like to know when I will be able to use all functions of the forum? I searched the forum, but found no answer.
I think BW has been a bit over-busy with the actual launch of the game to unlock the active human accounts in the last week or so. It should all get released soonish. As you can imagine, there's a big backlog and we really don't want the return of the Russian porn spam.