Page 1 of 1

Lost my EB II product key

Posted: February 19th, 2014, 6:26 pm
by Opalitic
After finishing book III I felt like playing the trilogy through again. Backwards. But I cant seem to find my product key from anywhere. I checked all my email accounts but I still could not find the product key. Im 101% sure I have bought Book II. Just like I have bought book I and III. I found both receipts from my email to book I and III but like I said, I cant find the receipt for book II anywhere. Just wondering if there was something specific about book II purchase at the time, placing the code / receipt somewhere that I cant recall at the moment. I think I bought it around 07-08 after reading a very promising review of it on Pelit magazine. Book II was the first I bought of the series and it holds a very dear place in my heart.
Edit: I bought if from basiliskgames.com/purchase

Re: Lost my EB II product key

Posted: February 19th, 2014, 6:52 pm
by SpottedShroom
Email BW at [email protected] and he should be able to find it for you. He's probably a little busy with post-launch stuff, though, so you may not get an immediate response.

Re: Lost my EB II product key

Posted: February 20th, 2014, 6:00 am
by Opalitic
Thanks for the reply SpottedShroom. I will do that

Re: Lost my EB II product key

Posted: February 20th, 2014, 6:12 am
by Opalitic
And now I feel like dumbass. While I was writing the email to info@basiliskgames I suddenly remembered that it was actually my brother who bought the game for me as a gift after I was all excited about it after reading the review I mentioned earlier. Called my bro, asked him to check his email and there it was, the lost product key. So nevermind me. Im stupid. Thanks again for your reply thou.