Page 1 of 1

"Meaning of the note"

Posted: February 17th, 2014, 6:01 pm
by Eddy
Can I get a hint (don't need a full spoiler) about part one of the "Meaning of the Note" quest?
[+] SPOILER
I found the book referenced in the note. I just can't figure what to do with the two of them. Does it have to do with "Scribe within the word I seek"?
Also, each time I talk to the Ranger who gave me the first note, it's like I have never talked to him before. I get the entire speech and about the quest whenever I go back to him. Not sure if that's just because I haven't solved the riddle or a bug.



I am LOVING part 3 though. Thank you!

Re: "Meaning of the note"

Posted: February 17th, 2014, 6:03 pm
by Ssschah
Yes, it does have to do with it. Read carefully through the book "Snows of May" and compare it to the note. It's asking for one word, and the one word can be found if you read carefully enough...

Re: "Meaning of the note"

Posted: February 17th, 2014, 6:06 pm
by Eddy
Ahhhh. Thanks. I will try again. I thought I hit the key words in the book. Obviously not.

Re: "Meaning of the note"

Posted: February 18th, 2014, 4:03 pm
by Anthea
I need a little bit help. I don't understand the riddle, maybe because english is not my first language. Do I have to find a book, to solve this riddle? And if so, were will I find this book? I looked everywhere, no one sells this book. Please help me. Thanks!

Re: "Meaning of the note"

Posted: February 19th, 2014, 1:40 pm
by Anthea
Meanwhile I found the Book and solved the riddle!

Re: "Meaning of the note"

Posted: February 20th, 2014, 11:29 am
by willwill
Yes you need the book to solve this. You'll know when you find it.
[+] SPOILER
Some say that it they found it from Moonrise but I found it from Mirkland
But I was not able to solve the riddle even with the book (I'm non-native english speaker too). I found the answer from Steam forum.

It is
[+] SPOILER
spirits