Page 1 of 1

Tactical RPG - Dakija Tactics - first tournament invitation

Posted: November 30th, 2013, 4:43 am
by fshock
Hello!

Dakija Tactics – indie browser tactical RPG with hex based battle field and unique action points system.

Dakija is improving everyday and I'd like to invite you to the first tournament in Dakija on sunday.

http://www.dakija.com

Image

p.s. too bad not all image is shown.. :)

Re: Tactical RPG - Dakija Tactics - first tournament invitat

Posted: November 30th, 2013, 10:22 am
by Vroqren
Looks cool. I'm not going to be available on Sunday for the tournament, but I think it would be fun to play.
fshock wrote: p.s. too bad not all image is shown.. :)
We've had this problem before. The whole image is there, you can see it by dragging it and holding it, but for some reason this board theme doesn't allow images to be greater than a certain width.

EDIT: I was surprised at the free and online aspects, but that doesn't detract anything. It's fun, thanks for introducing us to it.

Re: Tactical RPG - Dakija Tactics - first tournament invitat

Posted: June 18th, 2014, 8:02 am
by richmondster
interesting, that looks awesome men.