Page 1 of 1
Book III Release Date
Posted: November 2nd, 2013, 6:55 am
by BasiliskWrangler
New information posted on front page.
http://basiliskgames.com
<runs and hides>
Re: Book III Release Date
Posted: November 2nd, 2013, 10:05 am
by Vroqren
I'm sure that people here are much more interested in having the perfect game whenever it comes than having something now.
I'm just glad to see that it's not being rushed.
Re: Book III Release Date
Posted: November 2nd, 2013, 11:12 am
by Painted Lady
I think we all know you want to produce the best game possible. If that means delaying the release for a couple of months so be it. Maybe you can use the extra time to add another quest or two

Re: Book III Release Date
Posted: November 2nd, 2013, 3:13 pm
by Agamemnon
Hi Folks, I've been out of country for 3 months and was looking forward to starting book 3

Ah well, as I often say to others:
"He who is without expectations can never be disappointed".
Looking forward to it anyway.
Aga.
P.S. I preferred the old website. Bring back some parchment textures!
Re: Book III Release Date
Posted: November 2nd, 2013, 4:26 pm
by Apopas
Between rush and quality, the choice is easy. After all, you prove that you respect your work and your customers.
Kudoz!
Re: Book III Release Date
Posted: November 3rd, 2013, 7:21 pm
by Evnissyen
Awesome to see Book III finally coming close to release. Goes without saying I can't wait!
I figure it's also too late to say the obligatory "don't rush it!" because it appears the game is just about essentially finished.
EDIT: Prismatic: Don't feel too bad, I have a big problem with irony over the web, myself. I'm so used to using it with people in person, and people usually know when I'm being ironic, but on the web.. not so much. Tough business, that.
(Also I sometimes say things online that sound mean or otherwise rude, but aren't intended to and wouldn't sound that way on person... in a way, sometimes I hate the web. Sigh.)
(...Okay, I've digressed enough.

)
Re: Book III Release Date
Posted: November 4th, 2013, 2:13 pm
by vdweller
Hmmm...my birthday is on February. Guess I'll use Book III as a gift to myself

Re: Book III Release Date
Posted: November 15th, 2013, 7:51 pm
by blatherbeard
Maybe NOW ill get off my duff and actually finish II
But really, quality over LETS GET IT OUT AND PATCH LATER!! =)
But seriously, just take my money already will you?
Re: Book III Release Date
Posted: November 15th, 2013, 9:46 pm
by Ssschah
That's ok I still need to beat Avadon 2.