Local Markers? +Player's Manual Suggestion
Posted: December 5th, 2007, 8:07 pm
The Players Manual mentions "local marker" for Fast Travel.
Problem, the manual has no pics of what things look like.
So, what does a Fast Travel Marker look like?
I ask because, outside of Elderhollow I found a place whit 2 braziers & a hex-star on the floor (place for ceremonies?) but I cannot touch it to "activate" it IF this is a marker.
SUGGESTION: The manual needs to include pics of every item and such in the game, like a pic of a Fast Travel Marker.
Other RPGs I play, the manual has pics of everything; weapons, armor, items, special symbols, etc.
Problem, the manual has no pics of what things look like.
So, what does a Fast Travel Marker look like?
I ask because, outside of Elderhollow I found a place whit 2 braziers & a hex-star on the floor (place for ceremonies?) but I cannot touch it to "activate" it IF this is a marker.
SUGGESTION: The manual needs to include pics of every item and such in the game, like a pic of a Fast Travel Marker.
Other RPGs I play, the manual has pics of everything; weapons, armor, items, special symbols, etc.