Page 1 of 1
QUESTION - stuck (Divine Ore)
Posted: December 5th, 2007, 2:00 pm
by banner
I wish to retrieve the Divine Ore for Gunther, the smith in Blackwater.
Suppossedly, the mercenaries who have it are somewhere east of Blackwater.
However, I've spent hours unsuccessfully searching for them.
Where are the buggers??!!
Thanks!
Posted: December 5th, 2007, 2:03 pm
by Sakar
Har! I started looking "east" too last night but haven't found it. I'm thinking "east" might be a typo...

Posted: December 5th, 2007, 2:09 pm
by macdude22
I've also not found it yet and I think I've scoured pretty hard between blackwater and the bee cave.
Posted: December 5th, 2007, 2:10 pm
by Necromis
guys you need to search the boards sometimes before posting questions. This has been answered in other threads. The are actually south and east of Blackwater. On the same map as the ostury(sp?) You will find a loan mercanary outside it.
Posted: December 5th, 2007, 8:02 pm
by banner
Necromis wrote:guys you need to search the boards sometimes before posting questions. This has been answered in other threads. The are actually south and east of Blackwater. On the same map as the ostury(sp?) You will find a loan mercanary outside it.
I did do a search.. or so I thought. On this forum site, I clicked the "search for all terms" box and entered "divine ore" (no quotes). However, I typed "divine ore" into the field closest to the indicated check box (which happened to be the author field).
Well, I can confirm that there are no postings by an author named "Divine Ore".
Posted: December 5th, 2007, 8:19 pm
by Josia
Necromis wrote:This has been answered in other threads.
The aforementioned thread (complete with spoilers) is
here