Page 1 of 1

Need Vela help

Posted: December 1st, 2007, 3:07 pm
by Dragonlady
I visited Vela and had no trouble killing of goblins and finding who I was supposed to still alive. However, I found one problem that is driving to distraction. :) There is a square wooden platform in the water by a few pieces of wall. There were archers shooting from it. They left 2 bags of loot. I can't get to the platform due to deep water..or so it seems. Is there anyway to get there or just leave those sacks (which probably hold arrows)?

Posted: December 1st, 2007, 3:49 pm
by GSV3MiaC
You can't get there, which I consider to be a bug, unless Goblins can fly. I mean those archers must have got there somehow, right?

Posted: December 1st, 2007, 4:14 pm
by VPeric
They certainly can't fly, but perhaps they can swim... ;)

Posted: December 1st, 2007, 7:33 pm
by Iane
If it hasn't been removed with new patch - try this

Vela
~~~~
X-86 Y-105 Y-104 Y-103 Y-102
The above allows you to walk on Water - everywhere

you will get to where you want to go from there :D

Posted: December 2nd, 2007, 1:00 am
by BasiliskWrangler
Damn, that is a huge hole. Plugged in next patch. Plugged in Mac/Linux releases.

Posted: December 2nd, 2007, 1:31 am
by Iane
BasiliskWrangler wrote:Damn, that is a huge hole. Plugged in next patch. Plugged in Mac/Linux releases.
You must have missed my thread then cos it's here

http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=752

all these are beta V1.03 - and since I just finished game with over 55hrs game play and done 3 endings I'll start new char in V1.03 Final and run rest of maps but also I want to thank you and the Team behind Eschalon: Book I as you have made one kick ASS game and I loved it :D
If at all possible - a quest/map editor later on would ensure the longevity and replayability of Book I while we wait for Book II :wink:

THANKYOU
Ian