Page 1 of 1

Returned to the forums

Posted: June 13th, 2013, 12:02 pm
by Nevermore
Hi to all the community.

Someone maybe remember me, but has passed a lot of time since I've written on these boards. :)

Now I return here and I'll visit the forum more often when I Can, since I want to replay Book I and II before the third installment's release.

Re: Returned to the forums

Posted: June 13th, 2013, 4:01 pm
by Painted Lady
Actually I do remember you (even if somewhat vaguely). Welcome back. You have good timing because we are all on the countdown for Book III. The anticipation is lots of fun, and BW is even giving the occasional update. (Hint to BW - anything new for June?)

Re: Returned to the forums

Posted: July 16th, 2013, 10:13 am
by deathknight1728
Nevermore wrote:Hi to all the community.

Someone maybe remember me, but has passed a lot of time since I've written on these boards. :)

Now I return here and I'll visit the forum more often when I Can, since I want to replay Book I and II before the third installment's release.
Welcome back friend. And I will second your idea of replaying them. I already replayed Book 1, now I am going to replay book 2. You will probably finish before me :)