Page 1 of 1

Lost most of my saves

Posted: November 28th, 2007, 7:32 pm
by BehindTimes
I'm just playing the game in a random order, and have only entered the cemetery now. I am an adamant saver/reloader, and save slots 4-10 broke. They now appear blank on the screen, and if I try saving to them, it's responds with an error, and if I try loading from them, it crashes.

*EDIT*

Alright, I managed to get it working. Apparently the game crashed or something and deleted the save folder 5, and thus nothing after that folder was appearing nor loading. Fortunately I only lost about 30 mins worth of playing.

Posted: November 29th, 2007, 1:15 pm
by DR490N
It also happen to me sometimes : one of the savegame folders gets deleted. There is an error message in game when you try to save to that slot again. So I just alt-tab and recreate the folder. All the other savegames are still there.