Page 1 of 1

List of very minor bugs (On going?) (minor spoilers?)

Posted: November 28th, 2007, 5:31 pm
by Patio
Let's go ahead get this out of the way; I love this game! Great job on a job well done, guys. Now I know most of the things I am going to point out here are incredibly minor but my thoughts on it are "if it is just a minor problem then it should be easy to fix"! I apologize if these have been addressed in 1.03 as I am still only using 1.02. I will update this as I continue to play (if needed). Once again, thanks for an amazing game and I look forward to more like it.

Bug #1
Talking to the man with flesh rot resulted in a broken dialog box.
Image

Bug #2
So minor I almost feel guilty posting it. A simple wrong tile in the Salty coast east. I know I am nitpicking but it did catch my eye.
Image

Bug #3
Alt+Tab'ing while a character that is coughing is around causes the cough sound effect to go very fast in the background. It makes me laugh so I almost don't want this one fixed.

Posted: December 2nd, 2007, 1:07 pm
by miles foreman
You named your character Ruby Rhod? Awesome!

There is a whole section of square tiles like you screenshotted in the southwestern coast of Crakamir. No picture but it's not hard to miss... just walk to the left coast.

Posted: December 3rd, 2007, 9:17 am
by agnari
if by some chance you get the caps lock engaged all of hotkeys i've tried - x, i, e, t, esc - don't work. obviously a check is being performed on keydown to the LOWER case letters only and not a conversion of the keydown to lowercase against the case structure of compares.

bug or feature, you decide.