Page 1 of 1

Can you make potions/items that aren't found in books?

Posted: November 28th, 2007, 9:57 am
by tungprc
Just curious as to if there are some "unwritten" recipes in Eschalon. If not, this would be a great idea for an expansion or EB2. I've tried to figure out what potions use ash. It's an ingredient supposedly, but I can't remember using it for anything...

Posted: November 28th, 2007, 10:36 am
by RezoApio
Same thing for the cotton wick... still have to find a recipe for it.....

Posted: November 28th, 2007, 11:27 am
by Keratardon
cotton wick is used together with oil to refill a latern. Wich works just like all other recipes

Posted: November 28th, 2007, 12:15 pm
by agnari
ash is used in a puzzle.

Posted: November 29th, 2007, 5:21 am
by dak
so there are no way to mix a mystery potion? It'd be fun to be able to experiment and get some surprising results.

Posted: November 29th, 2007, 6:23 am
by GSV3MiaC
Oh you'll get some surprising results all right. (Look Ma, No Eyebrows!!)
(Try imbuing a ring, for instance).
(Save first, obviously!)

Posted: November 29th, 2007, 7:54 am
by RezoApio
on the same line, any idea for the usage of skulls, femur, and ash pot ?

I did some testing but could only results in save vs fire ... luckily, I resits quite a lot ;-)

Posted: November 29th, 2007, 12:11 pm
by agnari
ash is used in one puzzle later on at shadowmire