Page 1 of 1

Goblin Citadel - Locked outside...

Posted: November 26th, 2007, 9:26 pm
by Majesty
Hello,

I am inside the Citadel with the 4 Goblin Keys and I seem to be locked outside. Isee no way of entering the area to get to the level 2. The front portcullis are lowered and the one in the back is also lowered. Which lever have I missed?

Thank you

Posted: November 26th, 2007, 9:29 pm
by agnari
you go around the back of it to get in from the top.

Posted: November 26th, 2007, 9:29 pm
by Effidian
There is an obelisk right in front of the gate going up to level 2. Click on that when you are next to it.

Posted: November 26th, 2007, 9:33 pm
by Majesty
I mean, I can't get in the area to get to the second level. I see the obelisk and some goblins are running inside, but I can't have access.

I am at the back of the area (after you have to switch the lever to disable the -350hp traps.

Posted: November 26th, 2007, 9:47 pm
by Effidian
Are you at the gate at 19, 127? (You can see coordinates, using TAB.)

If so, there is a switch at 14, 108 that'll open it.

Posted: November 26th, 2007, 9:53 pm
by Majesty
Silly me!!

Thanks!!!

Posted: November 29th, 2007, 10:10 pm
by mytgroo
I switched off the first 350 hp trap, with the switch, but the second one is killing me, is this supposed to happen...

Posted: November 29th, 2007, 10:32 pm
by agnari
yes get close and be sure you have a latern , torch going to SEE into the darkness to spot the next lever.

Posted: November 29th, 2007, 10:32 pm
by Effidian
Throw/shoot the switch in the next room before stepping on it.