Page 1 of 1
[SPOILER] Door and Chest in Ossuary
Posted: November 26th, 2007, 12:44 pm
by Jaesun
This door obviously requires a key (it is un-pickable), and I assume the chest will have a pin number as well. Is the quest giver for this perhaps in Crackimir? Or did I miss a quest? :/
Posted: November 26th, 2007, 7:29 pm
by Kaerius
The one that slams shut with a ghostly laugh? Nope it's not unpickable(I did it with pick locks 4, albeit at 5% I think), the chest is just a regular random treasure chest, despite its looks. Beware traps.
Posted: November 26th, 2007, 7:36 pm
by Jaesun
Kaerius wrote:The one that slams shut with a ghostly laugh? Nope it's not unpickable(I did it with pick locks 4, albeit at 5% I think), the chest is just a regular random treasure chest, despite its looks. Beware traps.
Ahh.. thank you. I was hoping an easter egg was in there.