Page 1 of 1
Happy Valentines Day!
Posted: February 14th, 2013, 11:22 am
by Lhoric
To all my friends and fellow Eschalon /
Old School RPG enthusiasts!
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Posted: February 14th, 2013, 11:30 am
by deathknight1728
To you as well. This goes out to all people out there, treat yourself or someone else. You are never alone

Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Posted: February 14th, 2013, 1:26 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
I've always liked St. Valentine. Wasn't he used as a pincushion by archers and then beheaded?

Perfect day to celebrate with old school mayhem.
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Posted: February 14th, 2013, 1:49 pm
by sirdilznik
Hugs for everyone!
/eHugs forum members

Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Posted: February 14th, 2013, 2:51 pm
by Mike Modified
Isn't he the patron saint of Rosarians and Chocolateers?
Mike
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Posted: February 14th, 2013, 3:39 pm
by Dragonlady
sirdilznik wrote:Hugs for everyone!
/eHugs forum members


Thanks! I love hugs..and LOVE chocolate.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all.
Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Posted: February 14th, 2013, 7:07 pm
by deathknight1728
Dragonlady wrote:sirdilznik wrote:Hugs for everyone!
/eHugs forum members


Thanks! I love hugs..and LOVE chocolate.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all.
I think its safe to say that chocolate is loved by mostly everyone here
Its good for snacking and has expanded my likes and dislikes for what I like to be an addin for my coffee.
This is a nice community and all my hugs go to all of you for being awesome throughout these times. Between this community and Spiderweb, I think you both should merge-Epic Awesomeness!

Re: Happy Valentines Day!
Posted: February 15th, 2013, 7:52 am
by Lord_P
Happy Valentine's Day!
EDIT: Erm... I cut some of that crap away. It felt like I was advertising, again.