Page 1 of 1

White bar?

Posted: November 20th, 2012, 5:25 pm
by noname
Does anyone else suddenly have this annoying white bar at the bottom of the screen? It says "Related: downloadable games etc" It only appears on this website, it is annoying and I can't get rid of it except very temporarily. Anyone know how I could have got it and how to get rid of it? Permanantly!!!

Re: White bar?

Posted: November 20th, 2012, 6:48 pm
by noname
Never mind. Problem is gone. after 3 days it just disappeared a few minutes ago.

Re: White bar?

Posted: November 20th, 2012, 7:07 pm
by Dragonlady
I wonder if someone made a link or something as a 'bug' and BW closing the forums to newbies made it stop? I know nothing about such things. Those Russkies must have done it!

:oops: sorry, I grew up in the 'cold war' era. :) Sometimes the indoctranation of schools and tv pops out before I can censor it. :wink: