Page 1 of 1

Small(?) Book III Request...

Posted: November 19th, 2012, 2:03 pm
by IJBall
I know it's quite late in the development cycle to being requesting features, but if implemented this would hopefully only entail a small bit of effort...

But, anyway, I still think it would be a cool idea if the 'area title' (i.e. the current "map" title) could be displayed, onscreen, just below the minimap.

I've whipped a really quick/cheap 'demo' of what I'm taking about (please forgive the crudeness of this effort!) to show what I mean:

Image

I know it's a minor thing, but it's the kind of little 'user interface' thing that (esp. new) users appreciate… :)

So, BW - any chance for something like this?

Re: Small(?) Book III Request...

Posted: November 19th, 2012, 2:19 pm
by BasiliskWrangler
You got it, sweetheart.

Re: Small(?) Book III Request...

Posted: November 19th, 2012, 2:42 pm
by IJBall
BasiliskWrangler wrote:You got it, sweetheart.
Now that's what I call, "great service"!! :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: Small(?) Book III Request...

Posted: November 19th, 2012, 3:42 pm
by Dragonlady
Is there something we don't know about you two? :lol:
I like the new change. Thanks!

Re: Small(?) Book III Request...

Posted: November 19th, 2012, 4:22 pm
by Vroqren
Short and useful. That'll be cool - thanks for the suggestion and basically the confirmation of it being put into the game.

Re: Small(?) Book III Request...

Posted: November 20th, 2012, 11:56 pm
by blatherbeard
Thats just awesome and one of the reasons that im proud to be a part of this, and the malevolence community.

Re: Small(?) Book III Request...

Posted: February 10th, 2013, 10:02 pm
by DragonDai
Developers who respond in a positive light to suggestions from their fans is the exact reason why I love indie companies like Basilisk Games. Big studios just aren't able to be this "in touch" with their fans, and even when the developers can't make the changes you personally think would be great, it's REALLY nice to know they're listening and absorbing your feedback.