Page 1 of 1

Stuck...perhaps. [SPOILER]

Posted: November 22nd, 2007, 9:54 pm
by Vagrant
Spoiler:

I just killed my brother. Bummer, i know but what can u do:)

Anyway, he told me I need to find some mage in shadowmirk BUT how do i get into shadowmirk? I guess it's that tower east of bordertown but how the hell do i open it? there aren't any journal hints about it and no one mentioned it.

Just a small hint or something so i don't wander around like crazy.

Thanks.

Posted: November 22nd, 2007, 9:55 pm
by dryden
There is more than one way to get inside.

Posted: November 22nd, 2007, 9:58 pm
by Vagrant
I'm guessing it's a teleporting.....wait a second...is it that traitor priest, his house...portal!?!?

Gotta try that!

Posted: November 22nd, 2007, 10:13 pm
by dryden
More than one door I mean.

Posted: November 22nd, 2007, 10:16 pm
by Asharak
Vagrant wrote:I'm guessing it's a teleporting.....wait a second...is it that traitor priest, his house...portal!?!?

Gotta try that!
Nope. It's easier than that. If the front door's locked...

- Ash

Posted: November 22nd, 2007, 10:28 pm
by Vagrant
Ahhh, the back door :oops:

hehehe


p.s
Oh man, the riddles, nuts :D

Posted: December 8th, 2007, 5:52 pm
by Tecknomage
Asharak wrote:
Vagrant wrote:I'm guessing it's a teleporting.....wait a second...is it that traitor priest, his house...portal!?!?

Gotta try that!
Nope. It's easier than that. If the front door's locked...

- Ash
Back door? What back door?

To have a back door you have to get around Shadowmirk.

Also, must have missed it, what "traitor priest?"

Posted: December 8th, 2007, 7:55 pm
by Iane
Tecknomage wrote:
Asharak wrote:
Vagrant wrote:I'm guessing it's a teleporting.....wait a second...is it that traitor priest, his house...portal!?!?

Gotta try that!
Nope. It's easier than that. If the front door's locked...

- Ash
Back door? What back door?

To have a back door you have to get around Shadowmirk.

Also, must have missed it, what "traitor priest?"
If you wanna see map to show backdoor then check this thread http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=700 - warning major spoiler alert there

Posted: December 9th, 2007, 2:26 am
by Tecknomage
Thanks for the quick reply, but I already printed that map.

So?!!!

Shadowmirk is in the North-East corner but it shows only the front-entrance bridge.

Is the "back door" one of the gray buildings south of Shadowmirk?

Posted: December 9th, 2007, 5:06 am
by dak
heheheeh, maybe it makes sense for the backdoor to be hmm at the back of the tower?

Posted: December 9th, 2007, 6:13 pm
by realmzmaster
The backdoor to Shadowmirk is literally the backdoor. Look around the building, may have to walk through the trees and around the edges.