Everyone was so helpful last time with a stupid question, mayhaps the board can share its infinite wisdom a second time?
I have the potion for the quest 'To Save a Child's Life.' But I can't find the mother in Port K anywhere! I'm sure its something I've already explored and just missed, but this is a huge town to just go re-wandering around in. Can anyone point me in the right direction to her house?
Thanks so much!
To Save a Child's Life
-
Kreador Freeaxe
- Major General

- Posts: 2468
- Joined: April 26th, 2008, 4:44 pm
Re: To Save a Child's Life
Street behind the magic shop near the wall of Lockston Hall grounds.
---
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
-
Lord_P
- Officer [Platinum Rank]
![Officer [Platinum Rank] Officer [Platinum Rank]](./images/ranks/officer4.png)
- Posts: 604
- Joined: February 15th, 2012, 7:59 am
- Location: Back in the Land of the Finns
Re: To Save a Child's Life
I like the way you stalk him about the thing.