Is it just me or does an unarmed trainer just make sense?
Posted: May 15th, 2012, 6:27 pm
I am doing a ranger and have yet to get the sewers to buy theiving stuff (I have like bow at 25 pretty early on and it is great combat wise)
but I am low on other skills.
I was all set to buy one level of unarmed, but there are no trainers? that seems odd. The ability to hit with your fists is a LOT less complex than alot of the skills.
sigh.
then I looked at all the skills without trainers. it seems like an odd lot of untrainables.
did the developers ever say why they made it that way game mechanic wise?
I was advised to take lore and mercantile (1 level saves alot on arrow cost!) but now find I can't ever get dodge or skullduggery unless I find a book.
but I am low on other skills.
I was all set to buy one level of unarmed, but there are no trainers? that seems odd. The ability to hit with your fists is a LOT less complex than alot of the skills.
sigh.
then I looked at all the skills without trainers. it seems like an odd lot of untrainables.
did the developers ever say why they made it that way game mechanic wise?
I was advised to take lore and mercantile (1 level saves alot on arrow cost!) but now find I can't ever get dodge or skullduggery unless I find a book.