Page 1 of 1

cannot enter Fathamurk

Posted: April 27th, 2012, 4:42 pm
by james Wilkes
how do I check my version - I thought I had 1.05 version but I could no go down the stairs - i never downloaded -- bought the disk and played from it

Re: cannot enter Fathamurk

Posted: April 27th, 2012, 4:48 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
If you picked up the hard copy disk, most likely it is not the latest version. Just download the latest from the main page (http://basiliskgames.com/downloads ) and install. It won't overwrite your saves and should remain registered with your original registration information. You may need to move your character out of the caves, save the game, and delete the cave map from that save folder to have it load the updated map (or maybe not, it may just find the new Fathamurk maps automatically so test it before fooling with the saves).