Page 1 of 2

How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: April 14th, 2012, 11:26 pm
by sapientCrow
I put on a belt and it did not fail. Is it specific to torso legs and feet?

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: April 15th, 2012, 12:35 am
by Randomizer
If you click on a challenge it should show you the details in the text message box at the bottom. I thought untouchable was not getting diseased but I don't remember them all.

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: April 15th, 2012, 1:03 am
by Lord_P
Untouchable is not wearing any armor. Interestingly enough, the challenge doesn't include the shirt and trousers you start with. These items are not part of either armor class and give no armor rating. Was the belt a Rope Belt? If so, we may have a solution for Rope Belt gives no armor.

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: April 15th, 2012, 1:16 am
by sapientCrow
Yes it was the rope belt of the healer.

It is labeled as light armor so I thought oh damn I just put it on and then when I went in and checked it had not failed the challenge.

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: April 15th, 2012, 11:00 am
by Lord_P
And we have the solution. No armor bonus means no armor in the challenge terms. If I recall correct, the challenge didn't actually mean armor, it meant armor rating. And since rope belt gives no armor rating, the challenge isn't failed.

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: April 15th, 2012, 11:32 am
by sapientCrow
ahh cool then

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: May 21st, 2012, 9:54 am
by Lord_P
This topic is under a spam attack.

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: May 21st, 2012, 10:24 am
by Painted Lady
By a nut case....

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: May 21st, 2012, 4:15 pm
by Dragonlady
Painted Lady wrote:By a nut case....
:) 2 of them!

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: May 21st, 2012, 4:41 pm
by Randomizer
Look at the link in at the bottom. It's a semi-intelligent spambot.

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: May 22nd, 2012, 6:16 am
by Lord_P
And suddenly a challenge discussion becomes a spammer discussion...

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: May 22nd, 2012, 3:00 pm
by kelticpete
I was trying to figure out what the heck was going on.

then, as a graduate student in theology, I was trying to figure out what the heck they were were talking about. ;)

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: May 23rd, 2012, 8:58 am
by Lord_P
Two days and they are still here... I wonder how long it takes to completely sidetrack the entire topic. (sapientCrow, why don't you change the name to "How does the challenge untouchable work + discussion in theology spam and semi-intelligent bots".)

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: May 23rd, 2012, 10:29 am
by Painted Lady
I'm assuming that the spam posts will disappear once BW gets his fiber optic cable working and he can monitor the forums.

Re: How does the challenge untouchable work?

Posted: May 24th, 2012, 3:45 pm
by Dragonlady
Painted Lady wrote:I'm assuming that the spam posts will disappear once BW gets his fiber optic cable working and he can monitor the forums.
Yes, he's online and working on deleting spammers and reading posts and emails now.