Page 1 of 1

Where's Our Book Zero Update?!?!!

Posted: April 1st, 2012, 1:54 pm
by IJBall
I've only been waiting years for that baby!! :twisted:

Re: Where's Our Book Zero Update?!?!!

Posted: April 1st, 2012, 3:27 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
Is this in response to BW's tweet of this morning that he wouldn't be doing an April Fool's post, as people were still asking him about Book 0? ;-)

Re: Where's Our Book Zero Update?!?!!

Posted: April 1st, 2012, 3:36 pm
by Randomizer
I thought he was going to post about Escahlon: Book 4 subtitled It's All a Nightmare.

Re: Where's Our Book Zero Update?!?!!

Posted: April 1st, 2012, 4:02 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
I was thinking he should have announced that they were canceling development of Book III in favor of a Hello Kitty FPS.

Re: Where's Our Book Zero Update?!?!!

Posted: April 1st, 2012, 10:23 pm
by IJBall
Kreador Freeaxe wrote:Is this in response to BW's tweet of this morning that he wouldn't be doing an April Fool's post, as people were still asking him about Book 0? ;-)
I want Book Zero!!!1!!!1!!! :P

Re: Where's Our Book Zero Update?!?!!

Posted: April 1st, 2012, 11:16 pm
by blatherbeard
Hello kitty? YES!! WOOT!

Re: Where's Our Book Zero Update?!?!!

Posted: April 2nd, 2012, 3:42 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
I'm also wondering what happened to Jedi Learner. I was expecting something wonderfully new and crazy from our resident curmudgeon for April 1. I am filled with sorrow. Oh, woe is me. (Okay, maybe that's a bit much)

Re: Where's Our Book Zero Update?!?!!

Posted: April 2nd, 2012, 4:56 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
Jedi_Learner wrote:I'm afraid whenever I post one of my screenshots Kreador Freeaxe people actually believe me and then send messages to BasiliskWrangler asking him why it doesn't work. I haven't posted anything this year because I'd feel bad having fun while knowing his time is being wasted.
I understand. People who don't get the joke ruin the fun for the rest of us. :)