Fathamurk - Loot fest or pure evil? (Spoilers)
Posted: March 15th, 2012, 12:07 pm
This one day I decided to do Fathamurk. Didn't quite make it so I decided to do Hammerlorne first and come back later. So I did Hammerlorne and Lorewitch, even went to Talushorn for a visit, and then came back.
It was very fun in the beginning. Interesting puzzles and nice lore. The invisible maze was tough, until I figured out how to do it. Passed the tight corridoor with Mutated Assassin Stalks with an invisiblity potion. Loads of loot and fun overall. Until I got to the Stone Golem...
I had forgot my Plasma Wand!
No powder kegs were also remaining to be used on the golem.
Can you imagine my anger? One and a half hours worth of adventuring lost.
It was very fun in the beginning. Interesting puzzles and nice lore. The invisible maze was tough, until I figured out how to do it. Passed the tight corridoor with Mutated Assassin Stalks with an invisiblity potion. Loads of loot and fun overall. Until I got to the Stone Golem...
I had forgot my Plasma Wand!
No powder kegs were also remaining to be used on the golem.
Can you imagine my anger? One and a half hours worth of adventuring lost.