Page 1 of 1

Game manual?

Posted: November 21st, 2007, 3:02 pm
by KillerAnt
First I would like to say that this is the first game I´ve bought in a couple of years, it is a great game and I love how you made it. I´ve been missing the old rpgs! Also I stooped being a student a month ago so my economic status just took a jump for the better ;)

I were wondering if it is possible to download a manual so you won´t have to answer all sorts of questions about the game mechanics. What I would like to know is how dexterity, strength and different weapon skills affect "to hit" % and damage etc.

Keep up the good work, you´ve got our support!!!!

(:o)

Posted: November 21st, 2007, 3:05 pm
by Opunaesala
The manual is in the game's folder......

Posted: November 21st, 2007, 3:06 pm
by citizendragon
Game manual can be found from your start menu...it came with th D/L.

Posted: November 22nd, 2007, 2:24 am
by KillerAnt
:oops:

Thats what you get for not looking around, as soon as I installed the game I started playing. And only started the game from the shortcut on the desktop. Don´t have time to search for stuff, have to play....

Mmmmm play play play.... PLAY!!

Thanx guys ;)

Posted: November 22nd, 2007, 3:26 pm
by XE800
Is there a printed manual in the boxed version?

Posted: November 22nd, 2007, 5:13 pm
by Opunaesala
This is also brings the question of will the manual be updated at somepoint. I noticed it says version 1.0.