Page 1 of 1
Gold in Hammerlorn
Posted: February 10th, 2012, 11:10 pm
by fretless
A few levels into Hammerlorn mine, I found a room full of gold. The door was barred and I've found no way to get in. Is there any way to get the gold, or is just there as a prop of sorts?
Re: Gold in Hammerlorn
Posted: February 10th, 2012, 11:54 pm
by MyGameCompany
I think it's just for show. I've never found a way into that room. In fact, I think the game text tells you that even if you could get in, there's no way you could carry off that much gold.
Re: Gold in Hammerlorn
Posted: February 11th, 2012, 4:51 am
by raverdave2k
The 3 chests in there contain several gold bars and a diamond but the piles of gold are just floor decals and can't be collected.
Re: Gold in Hammerlorn
Posted: February 11th, 2012, 9:43 am
by Kreador Freeaxe
And after you return to Hammerlorn with the plasma wand, don't forget to curse Jedi_Learner's skill with an image editor.

Re: Gold in Hammerlorn
Posted: February 11th, 2012, 12:09 pm
by Vroqren
I read the post, and thought - yeah right... Then I looked at who posted it... *sigh* He gets me every time. If only if only...
EDIT: By the way though, if in the map editor you did remove the gate, the chests just random loot I assume, or is there even anything in them, or what?
Re: Gold in Hammerlorn
Posted: February 11th, 2012, 12:28 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
Vroqren wrote:I read the post, and thought - yeah right... Then I looked at who posted it... *sigh* He gets me every time. If only if only...
EDIT: By the way though, if in the map editor you did remove the gate, the chests just random loot I assume, or is there even anything in them, or what?
Several people have edited themselves past the gates. They are just random loot.
Re: Gold in Hammerlorn
Posted: February 13th, 2012, 8:56 pm
by team.iMw
So what have we got ... The trick with the broken gates of Mithril - impossible? Or is there, still, what is the path to these chests?
Re: Gold in Hammerlorn
Posted: February 13th, 2012, 9:26 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
The chests are purely decorative, like the ones in several of the shops throughout the game.
Re: Gold in Hammerlorn
Posted: February 14th, 2012, 1:35 pm
by team.iMw
Kreador Freeaxe wrote:The chests are purely decorative, like the ones in several of the shops throughout the game.
Big thx.