Page 1 of 1

Re: Your True Name and Forgotten Brother [Spoilers]

Posted: December 25th, 2011, 3:19 pm
by Randomizer
Some groups refer to members as brothers even though they aren't blood related.

Re: Your True Name and Forgotten Brother [Spoilers]

Posted: December 26th, 2011, 11:50 am
by Kreador Freeaxe
Jedi Learner, you have a wonderful habit of finding deep and interesting quandaries. :) I have no answers but to remind us all that BW said you don't know if anyone in Eschalon is telling you the truth. Not even the notes you "left for yourself."

Re: Your True Name and Forgotten Brother [Spoilers]

Posted: December 30th, 2011, 10:13 pm
by Vroqren
Have to be honest here - I think Jedi Learner stuff from these games that eve Bw didn't realize were there... Jedi Learner, I have to give it to you - you truely do have an amazing knack for finding secrets.

Cheers.