Page 1 of 1

The Assassin Quest.

Posted: December 11th, 2011, 7:26 pm
by BrianLeichty42
I was wondering where I am supposed to go to complete the To Track the Assassin quest and what I have to do to complete it. I picked up the Soulpiercer Arrow and don't know where I'm supposed to go to get it identified. Help!

Re: The Assassin Quest.

Posted: December 11th, 2011, 8:56 pm
by Vroqren
If you really want the spoiler, read this -

When you get to port Kuudad, go into the sewers, and explore there a bit. Soon you'll find a room with a lever, and 4 chests. But the items required into each chest, and then go down the staircase. This is where you'll find him. Don't go in unprepared, it's a hard fight.
Cheers.

Re: The Assassin Quest.

Posted: December 11th, 2011, 9:07 pm
by BrianLeichty42
Vroqren wrote:If you really want the spoiler, read this -

When you get to port Kuudad, go into the sewers, and explore there a bit. Soon you'll find a room with a lever, and 4 chests. But the items required into each chest, and then go down the staircase. This is where you'll find him. Don't go in unprepared, it's a hard fight.
Cheers.
Actually, all I needed was a location. But thanks for the information anyway.

Re: The Assassin Quest.

Posted: December 22nd, 2011, 5:39 pm
by BrianLeichty42
Vroqren wrote:If you really want the spoiler, read this -

When you get to port Kuudad, go into the sewers, and explore there a bit. Soon you'll find a room with a lever, and 4 chests. But the items required into each chest, and then go down the staircase. This is where you'll find him. Don't go in unprepared, it's a hard fight.
Cheers.
I can't get into Port Kuudad because I don't have a Citizen's Writ.

Re: The Assassin Quest.

Posted: December 22nd, 2011, 5:57 pm
by Randomizer
There are other ways in to Port Kuudad.

Using a missile weapon to flip the gate control lever.
Going invisible to flip the lever.
Finding the back door by going through the Farrock Caves and the sewers of Port Kuudad.
Getting a Citizen's Writ from the body in Wolfenwood.
Paying all that good money as a bribe.

Re: The Assassin Quest.

Posted: December 23rd, 2011, 3:05 pm
by Dragonlady
Randomizer wrote:There are other ways in to Port Kuudad.

Using a missile weapon to flip the gate control lever.
Going invisible to flip the lever.
Finding the back door by going through the Farrock Caves and the sewers of Port Kuudad.
Getting a Citizen's Writ from the body in Wolfenwood.
Paying all that good money as a bribe.
..and finding a Writ in Broken Blade. (where beetles are)