Page 1 of 1

bows and arrows

Posted: October 9th, 2011, 3:50 pm
by dundonalddub
I have arrows in my quiver and a bow in my hand, aiming at a target which I am told I see. I can't shoot. What am I missing? :?

Re: bows and arrows

Posted: October 9th, 2011, 4:01 pm
by Dragonlady
I don't do bow and arrow fighters but I seem to recall you have to hold the shift key down, move curser to enemy and right click. Like you have to do when using unarmed skill to break barrels. :)

Re: bows and arrows

Posted: October 9th, 2011, 4:29 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
If it's an inanimate object or friendly NPC, you have to hold down the shift key as Dragonlady says in order to force an attack, no matter what weapon you are using.

Re: bows and arrows

Posted: October 9th, 2011, 6:46 pm
by dundonalddub
Thanks a bunch. I love chocolate, too. What a great bunch of helpful colleagues!

Re: bows and arrows

Posted: October 10th, 2011, 4:39 pm
by Dragonlady
dundonalddub wrote:Thanks a bunch. I love chocolate, too. What a great bunch of helpful colleagues!
Your welcome. And, Heh!

Re: bows and arrows

Posted: October 11th, 2011, 10:07 am
by Necromis
One small correction to what was advised. It is left click not right click. Right click is for your spells.

Re: bows and arrows

Posted: June 8th, 2012, 11:44 pm
by markenneth
well i got the same problem
and wanna say a million thanks to your replies :)