Page 1 of 1

IronPool Dam

Posted: April 30th, 2011, 4:18 pm
by rayres2007
edit . . . I made a typo. I found a key NEAR where the passage is securely sealed off.

Rob


I am on the second level of IronPool Dam, just below the level where I spoke to Brudo. I fought a slime and found a key to the passage that is securely sealed off. Can I use black powder to destroy that wall? If so, how many do I need? Also, how do I tell how many more I will need? Will it give me a hitpoint counter?

Thanks.

Rob

Re: IronPool Dam

Posted: April 30th, 2011, 5:43 pm
by KillingMoon
The key fits on a door, there is no need to blow anything up. Also I think that wall is indestructable, so best try another way.

Re: IronPool Dam

Posted: May 2nd, 2011, 9:08 am
by SpottedShroom
To my knowledge, there are no destructible walls in Ironpool Dam. The "cracked wall" graphic sometimes indicates a wall that can be destroyed, and sometimes is purely decorative.