Page 1 of 1
Charm Spell (Subtle Hints may be Minor Spoiler)
Posted: February 14th, 2011, 7:45 am
by stonedoliver
OK, this is kinda stupid to ask but I charmed a certain store keeper to get to an illusory wall but have a small problem... the store keeper won't move. I used Charm L4. Was I supposed to do something extra to get her to follow me (almost went out of the map and still no budge)?
Re: Charm Spell (Subtle Hints may be Minor Spoiler)
Posted: February 14th, 2011, 7:58 am
by Kreador Freeaxe
stonedoliver wrote:OK, this is kinda stupid to ask but I charmed a certain store keeper to get to an illusory wall but have a small problem... the store keeper won't move. I used Charm L4. Was I supposed to do something extra to get her to follow me (almost went out of the map and still no budge)?
You have to get her mad first to get her moving (punch her or hit her with something wimpy or let her see you frag the city guard), then charm her so she stops being mad but she keeps moving.
Re: Charm Spell (Subtle Hints may be Minor Spoiler)
Posted: February 14th, 2011, 8:00 am
by stonedoliver
Thank you Kreador.
Re: Charm Spell (Subtle Hints may be Minor Spoiler)
Posted: February 14th, 2011, 8:35 am
by Kreador Freeaxe
If you don't want to be violent in that way, I think you can drag a dragonel into her shop and get her to come after it. I don't know if she walks back to her station after, though.
EDIT: After testing, nope, she stands in place and lets the dragonel come to her.