Page 1 of 1

Windows 7 Netbook Bug

Posted: February 11th, 2011, 10:18 am
by McSilly
I have a problem when playing this game on a net book, it crashes in full screen mode. No problem switch to windowed and it works!!! Sorta,... It pans from the top of the screen and left to right however the bottom is chopped off. Literally it has every menu on the wooden sign except quit!

I think the Orakur sliced it and ran off with it :?

Is there a solution that doesn't involve hunting down Orakur for the missing piece?

(pic below, may take a sec to load)
Image

Re: Windows 7 Netbook Bug

Posted: February 11th, 2011, 1:21 pm
by Kreador Freeaxe
Don't know about fixing the screen problem, but Command-Q will let you quit anytime (brings up a "Do you really want to go back to the real world?" dialogue).

Re: Windows 7 Netbook Bug

Posted: February 11th, 2011, 2:13 pm
by McSilly
Oh I just alt-f4 ^.^ tried to play the game but it is a wee-bit unplayable.